Jack Ireland - Draculary @jackbradlley

Reaction score
I recommend the player @jackbradlley to become a dispatcher as he is my brother in game and he is a great roleplayer that it could be real life, he allways sticks to the rules and i belief that he doesnt get enough credit for what he does, he really deserves this rank

Reaction score
Recommend by me for Dispatcher as well, he deserves it, but as applications are closed I think he truly does deserve an exception because the only reasons he didn't apply according to him are that when he checked it wasn't happen when he actively checked it and his poor writing skills, which we all know is a requirement sadly.

No people can apply for anything without great writing skills when its not really required when doing the role of the specific requested whitelist making it impossible for a lot of great people that fit for it perfectly be unable to get it and just because they can't write as good as others, and I think that affects roleplay in a bad way as the people that are good in writing but are bad in the role get it instead of the people that truly deserve it.

Last edited: