@JayTea (Jack Tee)

Reaction score
Recently when helping new players I found a user with the new player tag, though after briefly conversing I sussed he was in fact not new, had played many years ago and had only just recently returned and hadn't enough playtime to have lost the "new player" tag.

However he was truly very pleasant to speak with, and I even later noticed him buying premium for new players. Jay can go far in the community and is one of the most helpful "new players" I've ever had the pleasure of encountering. I constantly see him owning a bazaar shop or just roleplaying around bazaar, a true testament to the community.

I have noticed a recent flurry of new players, and players like Jay aid the community even more by showing new players how friendly a community this is. Nice one @JayTea

Reaction score
Thank you very much @matt made my day reading that! And the PERP community is one of the best i have personally come across, i want new players to experience the best PERP they can because its one of a kind. Thank you again Matt!