Kicked and lost all my ATM money for AFK

Reaction score
Hello,

I am new to this server but I like it alot and I've been trying various jobs and today I spent time as a Courier. I was a Courier for about 1 - 1.5 hours, after being raided I had no money at all so I took a job as a Courier. I got some orders and I found it was fun but at this hour not alot of orders, I think I made 4 deliveries. I then went to the bathroom and kitchen quick, not many minutes, like 5 I would guess. I checked my ATM and I had like $10 000 at this time from my salary, aswell as I had like $2000 in my pocket from the orders.

When I came back from the kitchen I had been kicked for being AFK with a job, and my bank account was empty. I understand this about being kicked, but is it automatically removing all money you had made during that job session? Like if I was Courier for 5 hours and went AFK, emergency or anything - would I lose everything, or did an admin do this?

I find it as a pretty big hit because I've not gotten far and I've been raided and mugged and lost everything I had more than once. All my money yesterday went to my car which I couldn't even afford fueling today.

I just want to know if an admin removed this money from me, or if it is automatic?
If it was an admin I would ask to please receive the money I had 5-10 minutes before being kicked, since I made many advertisements and also delivered to numerous people during this time which should be proof that I wasn't afk.

I understand it is against the rules but if it was an admin who made the decision to remove all my money I mean this as proof that I wasn't afk.

Thank you in advance

Reaction score
No, you do not lose any money when disconnecting or getting kicked from the server.

Reaction score
No, you do not lose any money when disconnecting or getting kicked from the server.

Ok not even related to if it was AFK for job? Is it auto kick for this?
I would just like to ask the admin who kicked me to consider giving me back the money for when I was not afk, because it was a big hit for me personally, I have been online for many hours today and not made a single dollar because of being mugged and raided and now kicked. I understand I broke the rules but I don't understand why all my money was taken.

Reaction score
Unless you have some form of evidence to prove that you have lost all of your money because of this, then there's nothing we can do I'm afraid.

Reaction score
Unless you have some form of evidence to prove that you have lost all of your money because of this, then there's nothing we can do I'm afraid.

Is there no logs of like my ATM actions?
Half way through this process of my work I delivered to Bazaar and checked my ATM at the same time which was around $5000 I think, then I continued doing jobs and counted salary was $150 per minute or something so that's how I estimate the amount I should have. I was kicked and came back online and checked my ATM and had lost it all. I was not robbed or unless there's some ATM hacker thing I can only see that it's something related to my disconnect.
[DOUBLEPOST=1451440648,1451440142][/DOUBLEPOST]Ok, I would very much appreciate if an admin could please be so kind and check my ATM history up to the time I got kicked, because I'm very certain that one way or another ~$10 000 disappeared from my bank account between 30 minutes before I got kicked, up to when I got kicked. I checked my ATM 30 minutes before, and then when I came back after being kicked I had lost everything, except for the tips I had gotten by making the deliveries(in my wallet).

Thank you in advance.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Hello it seems you've been going AFK quite a few times while playing on the server while on the job.

Whether or not you're aware of the rule it is your own responsibility to read through the rules, it even tells you when you get kicked not to do it when you have a job.

377a48d49431823b267920b509376957.png

In the second image here you can see that you were not on a job when you were kicked.

207f53c2c8575d90c2791603a44ad8ae.png

Here in the following image you can see you placing the $10,000 back into your account.

9ab0056ef5cecd62b5b4a19599fa4809.png

Reaction score
The second picture was on the day when I joined the server and went AFK right away and was a citizen at this point, so I've only been AFK once with a job, this was 15 hours after my job kick.

In the following image I had made money during the day, it's 18 hours after I was kicked when I was AFK.
I was AFK 01:50 on 30th and got kicked on the job, this is where I lost 10k, I came back online and had $0 in my ATM and like 2k in my wallet, so I guess around ~01 I had 5k in my ATM, I just calculate on the salary that I should've had 10k by the time I got kicked.

When I came back for the next session, that is on the day hour 17, I earned money between then and hour 20 and then deposited my earnings. If you look when I logged out after my job kick it should be many hours after my kick which means I had time then to earn more money aswell.

What is more relevant is to see the total of my account, but your last picture only shows that I had 10k 18 hours after my job kick, which I had made during the day. To my understanding it's not possible to see total in the logs so I guess it's irrelevant now.

I have been playing for 24 hours straight soon and I've earned alot of money during this time so it's not a big deal here anymore, although I don't want to be appear as a lier. When I made the thread I went by the assumption that there were logs that could confirm my loss, otherwise I'd just be wasting time, since you would be able to see that I lied in the logs, which I now understand that you can't because there's no total showing. This probably puts me in bad light since noone will be on my side in this(believing that I lost money).