Kingdom Come : Deliverance

Reaction score
I'll probably get it eventually but for now judging by the reviews it needs a few patches before it will be worth the purchase.

Reaction score
I'll get it when it's on sale most likely, they havent even delivered all the physical items for Kickstarter supporters yet which made me wonder if their game is even half finished.

Reaction score
I've been playing it recently, and overall I'm loving it so far. Gameplay is pretty damn brutal, the sword combat is pretty well crafted and intense even in a 1v1 situation, the story isn't that half bad either. Of course there are bugs, the game has only been out for a couple of days and has already received two hotfix updates that are around 20gb altogether. Also the graphics are fucking beautiful

Overall, the game is pretty damn good; just needs a few more patches to iron out these bugs and it'll be solid.

Reaction score
Kingdom Come.. I was kind of really excited when I got the game, I bought it, installed it, played it. The story is in my opinion alright, the game itself and how it looks is really nice as well.

But then there's the animation and the AI, the combat.. They overuse some weird ass animations that you'll see like two to three times in each dialouge. The AI is a bit weird cause of the fact that they follow you hundreds of meters when on a horse n' they're on foot. In a horse chase I tried to cut them off and they basically bug through stuff and follow you anyways no matter what's in their way.

The combat is kind of really bad, or just really hard to learn I suppose. Buggy, kinda stupid. But I guess they have some stuff right from the historical time which I enjoy, I've seen some videos of them actually defending themselves and trying to get the smallest hit on you, but I suppose that's really rare.

I can't really complain too much about the combat since I didn't get too far into the game and already refunded it to wait for Bannerlord, but so far as what I've seen it's just really hard and buggy, that's what I think of it at least.

What Pusheen said, it's a good game, has some nice graphics and all, the story isn't bad, it just needs a lot, lot, lot more work done to it before it actually is really good to play.

My opinion of course. c: