Model Suggestion Knee high socks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Suggestion Title: Knee high socks
Suggestion Description: This adds more fashion and new designs of our clothings we have now

Why should this be added?:
Fashion
Creative
Look better

What negatives could this have?:
I Don't see any

What problem would this suggestion solve?: Nothing

Reaction score
It's already in the content so they could technically just add it. I think @Fredy would love it honestly.

Reaction score
Add the knee skirt thats been in the pack for years to. We need more fashionable outfits.
Exactly this, would be cool if it was possible to also get some different hair styles but figure that would take a bit more work

Reaction score
@Mina needs this asap…

There’s already a model rn, I will make striped and patterned ones if need be (for other players who would use them ofc, not for me)

Last edited:
Reaction score
Seems like it is time to share this image again @KaneBigRoss (When is Rogue Issue No. 2 coming out?)
8RhoIAWUOu5PS7oK.png

But yeah the model itself is already fully compatible with all female player models based on testing when experimenting with SFM render ideas with no clipping issues and is ready to go so implementing it shouldn't be an issue.

Reaction score
Seems like it is time to share this image again @KaneBigRoss (When is Rogue Issue No. 2 coming out?)
8RhoIAWUOu5PS7oK.png

But yeah the model itself is already fully compatible with all female player models based on testing when experimenting with SFM render ideas with no clipping issues and is ready to go so implementing it shouldn't be an issue.
I have been saying that i looked in the perpheads content lol

Status
Not open for further replies.