Server Suggestion Let NPCs give description of perp's looks

Reaction score
Suggestion Title: Let NPCs give description of perp's looks
Suggestion Description: When an NPC in shops/bank gets threatened with a weapon or a glass gets broken at Jenifer's, the regular police notification goes off and police have circa 1–2 minutes to speak to the NPC to obtain a description of the perpetrator.

(I'm not certain if the window breaks in shops actually alarms cops or only sounds an alarm in that location. If not, it should notify police.)

The description would simply be a picture, like in the DNA result. There would be no name. And the image description would only be accessible at the NPC for the time slot.

This is suggestion could work well with Benj's suggestion. As it's partially covered there but for different situations.

Why should this be added?:
- making people accountable for being a nuisance and triggering a police response
- as there are tons of people who look alike this wouldn't be an instant warrant, instead some level of RP and investigation would be involved.

What negatives could this have?:
- time of developers

What problem would this suggestion solve?: Giving police a chance to catch criminals, who normally wouldn't be caught, unless seen in the act.

Reaction score
I think glass should be made unbreakable. It is redundant as a feature on its own and doesn't really distract police apart from occasional sweater cop who has nothing better to do at the time and the only police that respond would go spin the wheel anyway.
It just seems to be a remnant of some other interaction you would have with jewelry store (robbery).

Reaction score
  • Staff
I think glass should be made unbreakable. It is redundant as a feature on its own and doesn't really distract police apart from occasional sweater cop who has nothing better to do at the time and the only police that respond would go spin the wheel anyway.
If by glass you mean solely the display cases, I agree. It's also misleading and confusing for new / inexperienced cops, as nothing is actually stolen.

Reaction score
The jennifers break in needs to be changed, or with this suggestion or just removed at all. Almost every officer is ignoring this incident report because if you be there the suspect is already gone.

Reaction score
Think this would help a lot to be fair like when you need to ask an npc what happened you have to rely on the /me