Lua Bug Report (Unconscious.)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Type of Bug: Lua

Description of the Bug: Unconscious state after taking enough damage to reach 0 health. You won't actually die.

How to reproduce the Bug: Drive your car fast into heavily concentrated fire (several fire sources in one place), and make sure your car doesn't stop in the fire, otherwise you will die when exiting.
This is best reproduced with the SWAT van as it doesn't get disabled as fast, but lowers your health to 0 as you drive through fire.

Time Stamp: 00:30 Roughly.

Errors: You become "unconscious" despite not being actually unconscious. You can perform any action without being frozen in place for 5 minutes as the server thinks you are dead.
(Equip weapons, bobby pins, flashbangs, etc.)

Media:

Upvote 0
Reaction score
Did you die while the car was still moving? Did it say anything like "you can't get out while the car is moving"?

Reaction score
No, all it did was make my screen darker and make my health say "Unconscious"
The car never stopped in the fire. While the car broke, it slid out of the fire letting me exit safely. Again, this can be reproduced by driving through concentrated fire in the swat van, without risking getting stuck in it.

There was roughly 15-25 fire sources, one after another very close together on the highway, as I drove past them and broke the engine of my car, I also gained the unconscious status.

Status
Not open for further replies.