M.O.B

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Minilarro said:
What's Steve Cockerel and Celio Deigo's steam names? I want to know if they're on the server when I'm looking for them
Celio's steam name is "Make Money!". Steve is "Janssoni".

Ayjay

Reaction score
Actions which your members have taken have led me to believe that you need to be eliminated, the war.. starts now.

Reaction score
AyJay said:
Actions which your members have taken have led me to believe that you need to be eliminated, the war.. starts now.
Don't do this :( Now i have to chose a side again?

Nordlander

Communication Banned
Reaction score
AyJay said:
Same people different org, that you guys never get tired of wars.. Well you allways loved to go on the weaker!
If it wouldent be for 80% of members on vaccation and the rest bein prospects i would have enjoyed a war!
But bitches gona be bitches show their true colors in war times i see them!

Reaction score
AyJay said:
Ayjay, do you really think that this is necessary? I've been in a full scale war recently, which lost me hundereds of thousands. If this is what you wanna do, bet let's try to resolve first, ey?

Trande

AyJay said:
Guys, there was a huge argument about gang wars somewhile ago. I have no idea if this has changed, but the staff team agreed on that every side of the war has to give his okay.

Trande

AyJay said:
German Mafia, good old times :'( But yeah, MOB boss has to give his okay.

Ayjay

Reaction score
AyJay said:
We will fight until MOB surrender, or Celio himself apologises to my face.

Nordlander

Communication Banned
Reaction score
AyJay said:
So we got no chance to dissapprove this war thang?

AyJay will never get the chance to hear me apologise or surrender!
Death before disshonor my guns go boom time to catch them lacking!

Nordlander

Communication Banned
Reaction score
You can delete this thread, due to several traitors and bitches showing their true colors the faction is going off forum and will be underground ingame.

// Celio Deigo, leader and boss of MOB

Reaction score
Nordlander said:
You can delete this thread, due to several traitors and bitches showing their true colors the faction is going off forum and will be underground ingame.

// Celio Deigo, leader and boss of MOB
Sad to hear.

Status
Not open for further replies.