Mage

Reaction score
Yo wtf is happening First people start complaining about perp is dying because staff to strict. Now staff fucking resigning all at once few probaly got demoted and known players start to get banned long time or even perma ?? In my eyes perp is really slowly dying wtf :/

Reaction score
Yo wtf is happening First people start complaining about perp is dying because staff to strict. Now staff fucking resigning all at once few probaly got demoted and known players start to get banned long time or even perma ?? In my eyes perp is really slowly dying wtf :/
Maybe it's not banning people that is making Perp dying, which I never had the idea that that was the issue. Disagree, rate it dumb or whatever you want, but in my eyes, the reason Perp is dying because because of big orgs like Olsen. Think about it, you raid everyone in the city which makes people mad and doesn't make them want to come back. When people get banned for 1 week or 1 day or even 1 month, that doesn't mean they hate the server now. They may move on to other servers while their ban is active, but they always come back. However, when you have people who constantly get raided by Olsen, they get angry and think that they will never have fun on the server because they can't make money. Everytime they grow, they get raided, so they leave either to never return or to return when Olsen is gone.

That is the problem. The staff are not a part of the reason Perp is dying. In fact, shoutout to @Bolli because he has been doing a fantastic job with doing events which really improves the happiness of the players and makes them want to stay. Banning the "known players" as you say isn't worsening the problem, in a way it is fixing the problem. Considering they have been with the community for a long time, they are held to a higher standard. They should be aware of the rules. If they break them, they should be held accountable with a higher punishment, which is exactly what has happened. Don't blame staff, blame eachother.