Server Suggestion Make it so the defib from medics stuns person

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Suggestion Title: Make it so the defib from medics stuns person
Suggestion Description: Right now if you get hit by the defib nothing happens besides loosing a small amount of health, I believe you should also get stunned, like a blurry screen for a couple seconds

Why should this be added?:
- Realism
- Fun

What negatives could this have?:
- None?

Reaction score
The negative can be, It can be abused
People can abuse guns by killing someone for no reason, people can abuse taser by keeping them tased for as long as they want, there's always going to be people misusing something for what it is intended for and can be prevented through mainly RP or staff report if people start breaking 2.5

Ophelia

Banned
Reaction score
People can abuse guns by killing someone for no reason, people can abuse taser by keeping them tased for as long as they want, there's always going to be people misusing something for what it is intended for and can be prevented through mainly RP or staff report if people start breaking 2.5
Yeah but that can be avoided, it's useless really and the only time you'd use it is if you were to abuse. true?

Reaction score
Yeah but that can be avoided, it's useless really and the only time you'd use it is if you were to abuse. true?
Damage output was added to the defib, it's essentially useless and stunning will just be the same thing (if a medic is stunning you in combat then get fucked XD)

Reaction score
  • Staff
The same way that the defib damaged was not abused the stun I believe the stun will be the same, just adds realism

Reaction score
I can't wait to be zeus'd by a medic I am gunpointing because I have to turn my head for 5 microseconds.

Although I guess it makes sense but in most cases it'd just be abused. The only pro I see is people can fight sweaters who attack them, but even then, having strength 2 puts you at an advantage over them anyways.

Reaction score
i totally support this idea. and i think it shouldnt only make people dizzy but should also make them put their guns down so that i can taze and knock people out when they gunpoint me. thanks. (and no it wouldnt be 3.4 because im heavyweight champ of the world and i have 8 unarmed / 5 strenght which increases my success of pulling that move like %420)

Reaction score
I can't wait to be zeus'd by a medic I am gunpointing because I have to turn my head for 5 microseconds.

Although I guess it makes sense but in most cases it'd just be abused. The only pro I see is people can fight sweaters who attack them, but even then, having strength 2 puts you at an advantage over them anyways.
Tbf, to defib someone you have to charge 4 times, making a stupid amount of noise, need to be very accurate and be very very close to you.

If you have the gun and dont notice that, you probably deserve to be stunned ngl lol

Plus, I never said tased, just a blurry screen for a couple of seconds

Reaction score

Like Maia said, you need to charge 4 times, you need to stay on target for the entire time you want to apply the shock to the person, and it does low damage. If anything, medics can use this to get away.

Status
Not open for further replies.