Map Bug Report (Tyre's getting stuck under the map)

Reaction score
Type of Bug: Map

Description of the Bug: Tyre's getting stuck under the map

How to reproduce the Bug: I don't know if this can happen with other cars but this happens 100% of the time (at least if you're driving fast) with the porche cayenne turbo at certain points of the map. This seems to happen with uneven terrain or when there is a overlap of roads like at the beginning of farm road where the pavement stops and the dirt road starts. Also it happens consistently on the on-ramp from suburbs towards Parker tunnel when you turn towards the on-ramp where you can see the roads overlap each other. What I believe is happening is the wheels are falling through a small crack between the connecting roads I could be totally wrong on that though. Sometimes this has caused me to crash my vehicle and even fully wreck it because of this bug.

Time Stamp: Not really any specific time but a specific points on the map.

Media:

Upvote 0
Reaction score
I would like to change the bug type to vehicle bug. I've noticed the wheels go under the map when there is uneven terrain or like a curb. It's the vehicle that's bugged not the map. I also noticed the vehicle has been removed from sale so I guess you've already figured it out but just letting you guys know just in case.