Marauders

Reaction score
capsule_616x353.jpg

"Marauders is a tactical first-person multiplayer looter shooter set in a sci-fi universe. As a space pirate, work solo, or in a squad with up to 3 other players to navigate a hostile battleground, hunt for loot, craft new weapons and gear, and salvage what you’ll need to survive."

I just want to start off by saying that this game is fucking amazing. It has exceeded ALL of my expectations which means a lot considering the games beta dropped just about 4-5 days ago. The mechanics in this game give it high replayability so you dont get bored, and there are creative contracts/missions to give you luxurious rewards and keep you grinding. The game is essentially like Escape From Tarkov, but in space and less detailed. Marauders caters to a more casual experience over people studying the 30 different ammo types for one gun and attachments. It is extremely fun to start a space crew and play with up to 3 other friends, but it is also extremely playable solo and arguably easier due to the hardcore type of immersion with no hud, friendly markers, etc.

I seriously recommend you buy this game if it even remotely interests you, for $30.00 the value you get from this game is unmatched by anything else right now IMO. Below is a video of @Kenty , @Legion , and me breaching and hijacking someone else's ship, which is several classes above the default shitbucket we currently have.

Reaction score
Cool clip, I'm fairly sold on it from that alone! I'll see if any of my friends will buy it (they won't) and then I'll cave and buy it anyways :wacky:

Reaction score
I am making everyone buy this game….its all me…..
Nice,what are the proportions you're getting from steam when people purchase the game? either way we'll take 60precent off that proportion for me 10-20precent for taxes and we'll leave the rest for you win win