maybe another shitty montage

1683861712042.png
did bro remodel his comp to a flash suppressor? where da recoil at?!?!?!

Day 5 of asking for seat height seat angle what kind of desk do you have what's your desk height what's the desk size what mousepad do you have what kind of mouse do you have did you replace your mouse skates? how do I get this resolution what's your monitor brightness and Hz what's your in-game sensitivity what's your DPI what's your graphic settings on advanced what kind of gaming chair do you have what type of headset do you use and do you have those gaming socks too and if so what brand?

Day 5 of asking for seat height seat angle what kind of desk do you have what's your desk height what's the desk size what mousepad do you have what kind of mouse do you have did you replace your mouse skates? how do I get this resolution what's your monitor brightness and Hz what's your in-game sensitivity what's your DPI what's your graphic settings on advanced what kind of gaming chair do you have what type of headset do you use and do you have those gaming socks too and if so what brand?
I play on 434x434 resolotion , my seat angle is 53degrees and stuff , my dosk is like 3 inch and my mouse pad is a 16x16 custom bear rug 23400dpi , graphics all on EPIC

I play on 434x434 resolotion , my seat angle is 53degrees and stuff , my dosk is like 3 inch and my mouse pad is a 16x16 custom bear rug 23400dpi , graphics all on EPIC
Are we talking about the same thing or not I'm not asking about what lotion you're using I don't care about that I'm talking about your resolution in game also I don't have a dosk yet where did you purchase yours? what about my other questions?

Are we talking about the same thing or not I'm not asking about what lotion you're using I don't care about that I'm talking about your resolution in game also I don't have a dosk yet where did you purchase yours? what about my other questions?

Why did you break NLR?
TLDR new players rdmed me with a baseball bat and when I respawned I get a call saying where being raided , I’ll get the demo when I get on because your the 3rd admin to be oma about dis

Back