Mayor's office need some chairs

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Topic: Mayor's office

Short explanation (in notes):
Add a storage chest in the mayor's office. If not, just add a new chair to the desk.

Detailed description (why should it become added/...):
The office of the mayor is really emtpy. It came to my mind that his desk had no chair next to it. I figured this was so people could place their own chairs and props. With this new update that let's you sit on the chairs in the map, I figured a chair should be added to the desk as well, so the mayor doesn't have to stand behind his desk when having a meeting, or walking around with a chair in his inventory all the time.
And I remember how I wanted to watch TV and make some sort of cinema in the library, as a mayor, but I couldn't get my TV, since there were no storage chests and talking to NPC's is a no-go as a mayor. Adding a storage chest to the mayors office would let him make his office more goodlooking, as well as more fun. And of course, some rules would have to be made, like forbidding the placement of props like stoves, fridges, beds, barricades, metal detectors, etc, and only allow placing TV's, chairs, radios and props that are just for decoration.

Optional additions:
Nun (unless you got buns, hun)

Ayjay

Reaction score
I love having meetings with officers and citizens, and we never really have a real roleplay vibe when we're doing it. We should have some seats within the waiting room (reception office) and make all seats in the mayor's office usable and also add a couple infront of the desk for meetings, etc.

I also think this should be done for the LEO's office aswell, it's always nice having a roleplay meeting with people whilst they're sitting. It add's some sense of realism and stuff.

The storage chest thing is also a pretty good idea, I can name a few ways it can be absued aswell; and it's the same reasons why the mayor can't access storage chests anyway aswell as police officers.

You could always get some people to go to storage and get a few chairs out for you, or buy a few chairs from the store and kit out your office for you.

Reaction score
+support since now i always had some chairs with me when i was planning to become mayor, but that's a bit annoying also because f the fact that someone could mug you and stole them

Status
Not open for further replies.