Me,Sam and Thomas defending base

Reaction score
This isn't really impressive, to be honest. I was expecting more.

Reaction score
You all are saying "it wasn't very impressive." Well to be honest he did say he was bored. You guys can't seem to face the fact that one of your org member got one tapped by an Arnolds, you think he's bragging about it. No matter, what he does you will try to make him feel like a crap person. When all of these raids were going on i had at least 5 alarms go off in 2 hours as a cop. Although, he did have a house alarm it means nothing, he just doesn't want to get raided by 10 people that are angry cause 2 of there members got killed. The one time you did win you needed about 15 members of your org to take down 3 people. I get this shit all the time thinking there good for killing one person in a 15 v 1 which they have bombs, Grenades, Ak47's. Just because, he killed you for once doesn't mean you have to have a bit of a piss take. If any of you people would have posted this you would have your friends saying "Oh that was sick good job." Just because, he isn't in a big org doesn't mean you have to treat him differently. I was quite impressed with the 1 tap but you guys just can't seem to face the facts that your org got killed. I'm not saying this is entirely true but in my point of view it looks like your kinda trying to give him hate without saying a lot and trying to be smart. I understand, La Cosa Nostra is a big org everybody knows but you don't have to comment on everything hinting your the best everybody knows! You're very popular Robin and i have to admit you are a good shooter but for a Silver Elite master on csgo to 1 tap one of your org members whilst running 10 fps is jokes. And by the way it's not sneaking like a turtle just because, he doesn't rush like you lot.

Last edited: