Me saying goodbye, probably forever.

• Thread starter Deleted member 4084
  • Start date

Deleted member 4084

So, some people have asked why I haven't done this or have I left. This is to basically explain a few things; I've gotten bored of Garry's Mod, it just doesn't seem to be interesting anymore it's the same repetitive shit on pretty much every server, there are fun servers out there (PERPHeads used to be on that list but I got bored of that after a year and a half - not meant to offend anyone). Anyways, I've just been less interested in the game itself.

I met many people on Perpheads that I'm still in touch with and have introduced many to the community. I've been here since July 2015, I found out about the server fom @Youseff who, at the time was a friend from Zarp. Everyone used to talk about it on there so then one day I said to myself why not? Joined the server and instantly was brought by the adminge @John Daymon to a roof and said my name was unrealistic, I was horrified... well it was unrealistic but oh well some shit like Excision something, can't remember but I didn't really play serious role-play servers. @John Daymon , @LordTyla , @MrAaron and @GraveDinosaur were the first staff members I ever got a long with.

After getting my name changed to "Matt Walker" - which is what it is today Daymon offered to help me out which was generous, he flew me around the map told me the most broken rules so I wouldn't break them, for example; walking accross the highway, not running away from gunpoint etc. It was useful. Then LordTyla ticketed me for Jaywalking when he was an Enforcer and Supervisor. Back then the supervisor system was; if you were a supervisor you could go as a Sergeant or Lieutenant, Maximum 3 Sergeants and 1 Lietuentant but you had to have premium to become the LT. The first organisation I ever got in was "The Saints" ran by Hanz Olaf (@QuackGoesDuck ) and Mike Nolan. From there I just met new people constantly, for example Jake Hudson (@TheFrozenMonkeyKing ) which is still a friend. Jake used to run "Supply Stores" where he'd sell bandages, ammo, house alarms, car alarms, health vials etc. Eventually "The Saints" would disband and I was on my own, Mike and Hanz had both left PERPHeads at this point, still no idea what happened to them but yeah. Then eventually I joined "Merryweather Security" which I can't remember the ranking system but I remember getting to go round as protection with Jake and two others which I can't remember too well. Eventually, I'd leave The Merryweather and go on my own for a while, met people like @Walker , @ayjay , @Madda , @Sagittarius , @Hayden , @Hazza56 , @Appricey , @RafxlPL , @MattIsMadForCod , @Slayerduck , @MoronPipllyd , @Adrish , @Rogue Matiz Tyres , @Fasool , @Murtsley, @Feng Yamaguchi , @Blackdown , @The HitMan , @Wolfjie , @JBirksy , @JackZ , @Marshall Macker , @Thomas DeSimone , @Racxes , @lelios1 , @DeadlyJamie , @Pusheen , @SpaceShots , @Epithax, @lelios1 , @atomic_wizard and many, many more. On October 31st 2015 I was whitelisted as a Supervisor.

Anyways, I'll be on very rarely, I'll be on the forums here and there. Thank you and bye! There are people I've missed, for sure. Just some people I could remember from the top of my head, if I've forgotten you I guess you could put it on my profile.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reaction score
Gonna miss you dude, first time I met you I had a 1911 with 3 bullets I had no extra ammo or anything for that I trusted my life with and you asked me to borrow it to help us kill someone and me and my friend were distrustful at first but you turned out to be a cool guy.

Reaction score
tl:dr you're admin on monolith and u dont wanna play perp anymore xd

nah but really bye my dude even tho i have never even spoke to you

Reaction score
I remembered we used to base alot back in 2015 and you were a sound kid. We stopped talking for whatever reason which is unfortunate but I'll see you around dude

Reaction score
Well, shit. I'm gonna miss you, dude. I remember you, Madda and me just going around and fucking about at all times. It led to some of my best memories on perp tbh. I hope to see you around some time, so we can fuck about again.

Probably still the best early perp memory I have

Reaction score
ahh... WhiteWolf....

I remember when you joined then changed a lot when you met some people.

Hope you have a good time in your and good luck in whatever you'll end up doing

Reaction score
Got to know you last year on summer when I rated one of your posts bad spelling and you left a rather angry message on my profile. After that we met in game, both being corporals we somehow got along together to a point which I considered you as a good friend. Near the end of July the sergeant promotions came. I didn't get it which got me disappointed but you did. We had a few lengthy patrols together which I enjoyed a lot. Shortly afterwards I stopped seeing you around. You were a good guy, I really admired you both as an officer and a friend.
Never got to say goodbye so, goodbye whitewolf, wish you the best.

Last edited: