MegaFro

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
1.1 Disrespectful Behavior - Disrespectful behavior, in its broadest sense, is not acceptable; users are expected to conduct themselves respectfully at all times.
Your Steam/In-game Name: MegaFro
His/Her Steam/In-game Name:-
His/Her SteamID:-
Why Should This Player Be Punished: User violated rule 1.1 by posting a meme about people dying and bombing of a town, also made fun of a guy who was actually scared of it in his CSGO game, this video was posted within our community, the users humour is nasty and shouldn't be shown here, but what can you expect from someone who is like 13.
Evidence (Demo Required): https://perpheads.com/threads/israeli-guy-gets-bombed-during-cs-match-lol.37592/#post-269716
Tick: Here are some people that are involved in the situation that can vouch for this being disrespectful and nasty.
@Jimmy Jackson @moD @Sorle @FatGeorge @LilChicken @Saint Wylde @EiPUS @Mango

I dont fucking care if your stupid city got bombed or if you got bombed, you shouldn't make a fucking meme out of it, that's just like making memes out of terrorist attacks, it's disgusting and retarded.

Reaction score
I can vouch for what Daymon says, Making a meme of someone being bombed or a city being bombed is horrible behaviour, Considering that it may not have been close, @MegaFro still made a meme and is disrespectful to anyone in the area. I Find this very insensitive and disgusting behaviour

Reaction score
thread-dismissed.png

ensure that a forum report is created, rather than an action request.​

Status
Not open for further replies.