2. You need to know the Rules, and the Laws of Paralake. Check
3. You must follow the company rules. Check
4. You must know the basics of Perp. Check

(IC section)

Full name: Slava Alikov

Nationality: Russian

Do you have any car/other vehicle: Range Rover 2012

Are you able to conduct in a suitable manner when working with us: Yes

Are you experienced with firearms: Yes, I am experienced with firearms, I'm very good with shooting the pistols, especially the glock, I even killed 8 cops with a glock and took 2 officers hostage :D. My firearm level is 26. :)

Why do you want to join this company: I've been in a lot of orgs and they got disbanded, now I want to change something, I really like the idea of this org. :)

Have you been a part of any other organisations before? If so, list them: Deathrow, Ironside Crafting Co, The Bourne Family

Do you understand that failing to follow the rules may lead to an immediate kick: Yes I do, and I will not break any of them.

(OOC section)

Steam name: Medion

Nationality: Lithuanian

Playtime on server: 14 days

Marksmanship levels: (Pistol: (#)/SMG: (#)/Shotgun: (#)/Rifle: (#)) Pistol 15, SMG 11, Shotgun 7, Rifle 20

Do you meet the requirements, and are you going to follow the rules: Yes I do!

Do you understand that is organisation is not about getting rich, growing drugs and raiding: Yes I do!

Last edited:
Reaction score
1. You have to be at least a decent RP-er. ✔
2. You need to know the Rules, and the Laws of Paralake. ✔
3. You must follow the company rules. ✔
4. You must know the basics of Perp. ✔

(IC section)

Full name: Abimbola matata

Nationality: Finland

Do you have any car/other vehicle: BMW m3

Are you able to conduct in a suitable manner when working with us: I believe I would.

Are you experienced with firearms: Yes. Firearms level: 59

Why do you want to join this company: I want to join because I think that this organisation is dope. I have been apart in this group before but it was inactive so I left. Now that I see that its growing again I would like to be part of it.

Have you been a part of any other organisations before? If so, list them: A few but most of them are not worth mentioning since they have been completely disbanded.

Do you understand that failing to follow the rules may lead to an immediate kick: Yes

(OOC section)

Steam name: Hemulenssis

Nationality: Finland

Playtime on server: about 2 and a half weeks.

Marksmanship levels: (Pistol: (17)/SMG: (0)/Shotgun: (0)/Rifle: (16))

Do you meet the requirements, and are you going to follow the rules: I would believe I do meet the requirements and yes I will follow the rules.

Do you understand that is organisation is not about getting rich, growing drugs and raiding: Absolutley

Last edited:
Reaction score
(IC section)

Full name: Dylan Fielding

Nationality: uk

Do you have any car/other vehicle: ford transit saving up for a nice car.

Are you able to conduct in a suitable manner when working with us: Yes i can conduct in a perfectly fine manner when working with/ for anybody.

Are you experienced with firearms: I am really good with using my firearms and very experienced with shooting them.

Why do you want to join this company: I would like to join this company because i am interested in what they like to do. How they neatly set up shops and the services they have for the public. Also i would love to join because of all the brilliant rp they can do and the fact i am getting board of being raided for doing drugs i want to have a change in mind and turn to the good side.

Have you been a part of any other organisations before? If so, list them: Yes i have been in 3 they are Standish, The all blacks (abandoned) and Death-row (abandoned)

Do you understand that failing to follow the rules may lead to an immediate kick: I completely understand this and i will always follow the rules.

(OOC section)

Steam name:Atomic_wizard

Nationality: uk

Playtime on server: 20 days 22 houres

Marksmanship levels: (Pistol: (#)/SMG: 1 (#)/Shotgun: 1 (#)/Rifle: (#)) 8
just saying i didn't know that the Marksmanship effect anything so i will be getting these up soon.

Do you meet the requirements, and are you going to follow the rules:

1. You have to be at least a decent RP-er. i am a really great rp when i want to be which is usually all the time.
2. You need to know the Rules, and the Laws of Paralake. I do understand the rules and laws of the paralake.
3. You must follow the company rules. i have read and understand the company rules to merryweather.
4. You must know the basics of Perp. I fully understand the basic of perp.

Do you understand that is organisation is not about getting rich, growing drugs and raiding: I completely understand this and that is why i would like to join so i can find a life in perp other than committing crimes.

Reaction score
  • Full name: Johnny Marony

Nationality: Ireland

Do you have any car/other vehicle: no

Are you experienced with firearms: Yes

Why do you want to join this organisation: I want to join the org to earn experience in the basics of offensive and defensive combat.

Have you been a part of any other organisations before: yes two The growing power and Mc Paralake and the defient family

(OOC section)

Steam name: rendexjord

Playtime on server: 2 week

Do you meet the requirements, and are you going to follow the rules: I will follow the rules

Do you understand that is organisation is not about getting rich, growing drugs and raiding: I do understand,

Reaction score
(IC section)

Full name: Bruce West

Nationality: English

Do you have any car/other vehicle: No I'm getting one soon.

Are you able to conduct in a suitable manner when working with us: Yes I worked with police and SWAT before.

Are you experienced with firearms: Yes.

Why do you want to join this company: I want to help guard people and help make the organisation a better place. I also think it would be cool doing convoys.

Have you been a part of any other organisations before? If so, list them: No.

Do you understand that failing to follow the rules may lead to an immediate kick: Yes.

(OOC section)

Steam name: Enziital

Nationality: English

Playtime on server: 3 days

Marksmanship levels: (Pistol: (8)/SMG: (7)/Shotgun: (8)/Rifle: (9))

Do you meet the requirements, and are you going to follow the rules: I will follow rules

Do you understand that is organisation is not about getting rich, growing drugs and raiding: Yes I understand

Reaction score
(IC section)

Full name: Dave Coleman

Nationality: Sweden

Do you have any car/other vehicle: Yes, KIA Forte Koup ( Upgraded, and tuned kit )

Are you able to conduct in a suitable manner when working with us: Yes, i am.

Are you experienced with firearms: Yes, i have been in many orgs where firearms have been a big thing.

Why do you want to join this company: The reason why i want to join is because i want to give people the security that they are in need of/want. As this would be the perfect organization for me!

Have you been a part of any other organisations before? If so, list them: Belinsky, The Outlaws, The Yamaguchi, The Avito, The Ewogs, Paralake Partnership and Drugs INC.

Do you understand that failing to follow the rules may lead to an immediate kick: I totally understand that.

(OOC section)

Steam name: [PH] Speeder

Nationality: Sweden

Playtime on server: More than 2 weeks.

Marksmanship levels: (Pistol: 1 (#)/SMG: 1 (#)/Shotgun: 1 (#)/Rifle: 1 (#)) Will be upgrading when getting a serious security org.

Do you meet the requirements, and are you going to follow the rules: Yes, i will be following the rules to the max. I really think i meet the requirements!

Do you understand that is organisation is not about getting rich, growing drugs and raiding: Yes, i totally understand that,

Status
Not open for further replies.