MK II #GetItRight

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Description of the idea: Show that you need Level 101 Firearms and Not Level 100 to make the MK II Grenade. It says it needs level 100 yet one of the components requires level 101, basically meaning that to make the grenade you need level 101 ;-;

Why should this be added? (pros): People actually know they have to have Level 101 Firearms, instead of showing that you need 100 Firearms

What negatives could this have? (cons): none

*Other additions: none

Reaction score
Maybe make the grenade's needed firearm level 101 and the component's needed firearm level 100? Wouldn't this automatically change the level that is shown as well?

Reaction score
Yeah you would think. @Samuel said in my Big Report that they would need to recode parts of the crafting UI :/
If i read it right that is to show the level of the highest component.

A suggestion would be to set the grenade to level 101 and the component to 100, that is only a small change in the code

Sam

Reaction score
@Mina maybe I wasn't clear enough, this is not related to a specific item, nor is this the only item where there is a mismatch between required levels/skills for the weapon and weapon components.

So you should re-write this into a more general suggestion, so the crafting menu adds up the required levels/skills for each item it requires.

Reaction score
@Mina maybe I wasn't clear enough, this is not related to a specific item, nor is this the only item where there is a mismatch between required levels/skills for the weapon and weapon components.

So you should re-write this into a more general suggestion, so the crafting menu adds up the required levels/skills for each item it requires.
Thanks for clarifying Mr Pesky Coder!

Reaction score

I assume the suggestion would be "make item crafting levels represent the highest required crafting level component in the recipe" ? xoxoxoxoxox

Status
Not open for further replies.