Mr. Trapani

Reaction score
Alrighty, today I will be recommending @Josef Stalin for multiple reasons.

1. Josef is one of the main reasons I stayed here after coming back as he is one of the few people that actually enjoy passiveRPing as much as I do, he developed himself to a quality of RP that is beyond most people on this server, he comes up with fresh idea's and it is just fun in general to play with him.

2. not only does he have kind of the same humor as I do, he is also became a good friend of mine after I met him in Trapani Pasta, he showed me there were still some people that chose the RP way out of things rather than shooting eachother.

3. After @Mikey left pls come back did I kind of lost the main person I always played with, the main reason for me to join this server. Josef kind of became that person for me now, helping me with idea's for the organisation and just having a good laugh in general.

I could list some more reasons but I think I made my point about you being just genuinly a nice guy and a good RPer.

That+s+my+post+thanks+man+then+again+i+_7c48193af856248a41f7eb3de85b1de0.jpg

Reaction score
Thanks a lot, your kind words mean a lot for me. And yes, i too miss @Mikey . Stop playing battlefield 1 man, just come back.

Btw it took me a lot of time to understand the tom hanks joke but its pretty funny :woot: