Server Suggestion Muriatic acid to remove DNA

Reaction score
Suggestion Title: Muriatic acid to remove DNA
Suggestion Description: Allow players to look at a body and click Muriatic acid or Lye from their inventory, applying it to the body to remove DNA.

The process should take a status bar progress of 4 seconds, and after 30 seconds, the DNA should be removed from the body.

Why should this be added?:
- Realisitc
- Remove DNA without Arson, at a cost.

What negatives could this have?:
- Coding it I guess?
- Lingering around crime scenes to remove DNA.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Make the process of removing DNA longer than 4 seconds, so this would be done exclusively for smaller murders. Or perhaps it only wipes a portion of the DNA (Leaving you with some characters and weapon used).

Also the acid itself should be fairly expensive to make/buy, being around 5-10k

Reaction score
Removing all the DNA from a body with one bottle of acid in 34 seconds is incredibly unrealistic, not to mention being high reward for very little risk.

Reaction score
Honestly, I think requiring arson is still the best way of doing this, as it would require a bit of planning from the killer(s) in order to not start a fire that will get out of control.

Reaction score
low risk high reward type shit, + 30 seconds to remove dna seems a bit.. short yk

Reaction score
  • Staff
Removing all the DNA from a body with one bottle of acid in 34 seconds is incredibly unrealistic, not to mention being high reward for very little risk.
So is the idea of the DNA tool to begin with, that’s absolutely not realistic at all and using acid to conceal a body to make it untraceable is something done in real life.

Reaction score
So is the idea of the DNA tool to begin with, that’s absolutely not realistic at all and using acid to conceal a body to make it untraceable is something done in real life.
yeah but theres no other mechanism for taking dnas, unless they would add fingerprints and make it work somehow, more investigations and such - but then it would take too long to even set a warrant

Reaction score
As we don't have the realistic process of stopping crime, which is being a court system, witness statements, CCTV footage, evidence collection and so on, there's no real way catching anyone who committed murder.

Besides, the PD doesn't have the time to do mundane tasks on very active shooter days, let alone go through entire investigations for each body.

Reaction score
As we don't have the realistic process of stopping crime, which is being a court system, witness statements, CCTV footage, evidence collection and so on, there's no real way catching anyone who committed murder.

Besides, the PD doesn't have the time to do mundane tasks on very active shooter days, let alone go through entire investigations for each body.
the witness statement thing - if u trust someone, u go to the place and u will either get shot, or u will detain the suspect - he will say that theres no reason for it and u will end up with an ia, so ye

Reaction score
yeah but theres no other mechanism for taking dnas, unless they would add fingerprints and make it work somehow, more investigations and such - but then it would take too long to even set a warrant

Thats the point I'm trying to convey. For the sake of gameplay convenience realism is disregarded and because of this system to begin with being pretty unrealistic, I do not see an issue with there not being too much realism in terms of using a bottle of acid to avoid crime detection.

Updated suggestion to include Lye.

Reaction score
Thats the point I'm trying to convey. For the sake of gameplay convenience realism is disregarded and because of this system to begin with being pretty unrealistic, I do not see an issue with there not being too much realism in terms of using a bottle of acid to avoid crime detection.

yea but then the thing is, pretty much there will never be dna existant, cops would need to be ON THE SPOT to get dnas, which only medics and high rank cops can take. Funfact : most of the high rank cops, are never available due to supervisor sits, or patrols, or whatever other reason. and medics? Most of them are new players which dont know the places, or theres more calls medics need to do. So after the 30 seconds, there will be nothing to do other than a body cleanup :)

Reaction score
yea but then the thing is, pretty much there will never be dna existant, cops would need to be ON THE SPOT to get dnas, which only medics and high rank cops can take. Funfact : most of the high rank cops, are never available due to supervisor sits, or patrols, or whatever other reason. and medics? Most of them are new players which dont know the places, or theres more calls medics need to do. So after the 30 seconds, there will be nothing to do other than a body cleanup :)
i disagree. Supervisor sits took up about a tenth of my time.

This will not change the amount of people that are finished off, 99% of crims finish off anyways.

All this does is enable people to remove DNA without risk of breaking 2.5. It also gives cops are bigger chance as you will be delayed by this action.

Reaction score

I'm not arguing realism in the first place. I like the idea, but it has to be pricey $$$

Reaction score
Maybe make it a percentage chance of removing dna and limit it to 1 per body (With a new level able skill perhaps!?!)
If it fails then revert to old reliable and whip the flaming bottle of scrumpy out.
Acid = Silent
Massive fuck off bonfire night of bodies = Loud

Reaction score
yea but then the thing is, pretty much there will never be dna existant, cops would need to be ON THE SPOT to get dnas, which only medics and high rank cops can take. Funfact : most of the high rank cops, are never available due to supervisor sits, or patrols, or whatever other reason. and medics? Most of them are new players which dont know the places, or theres more stuff medics need to do. So after the 30 seconds, there will be nothing to do other than a body cleanup :)

i disagree. Supervisor sits took up about a tenth of my time.

This will not change the amount of people that are finished off, 99% of crims finish off anyways.

All this does is enable people to remove DNA without risk of breaking 2.5. It also gives cops are bigger chance as you will be delayed by this action.
"
It also gives cops are bigger chance as you will be delayed by this action." how does it give them chance? Cops arent always on the spot, and like 60% of the people dont carry a life alert, ur giving the cops a chance to lose a suspect if thats what ur talking about - Which would be too op, thinking about the fact that theres no investigation shit here, no detective stuff