Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Appealing for: Ban / Blacklist
Appeal type: Apology
Which staff member banned you: Im not sure, not on the ban register page
How long were you banned for: Perm

Your Steam Name
: Zeuski
Your In-game Name: not sure since this was so long ago (2016)
Your Steam ID: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198281912720

Why were you banned/blacklisted: Family Account was banned
Why should this appeal be considered: I feel I should be considered because at the time I was very young at the time it happened, I really enjoyed playing on the server, but my stepdads account that was in use (kingnoel74) was banned and I wasn't explained too correctly as to why so I used my brothers profile to sign on in order to ask the admins to explain it more clearly but obviously I didn't know that could be considered ban evasion. Additionally, because of my age, I had no clue what a forum was or how to use it correctly in order to contact the admins. It also states that the kingnole74 account got unbanned 1 minute after the perm ban was introduced, since then I no longer use that account as it is my brother's account(he uses it instead of the original owner which was my stepdad) so I was wondering if this account could be unbanned since this is my own private account, yes its a family shared game, but this is because steam doesn't have a feature to send games from one account to another and I was the original person to buy the game on the other account. I am deeply sorry with what has happened in the past and i really wanted to play some PERP again since it was so enjoyable but I got hit with you've been banned when I tried joining. I really hope you consider to unban me and i promise i will be more mature from now to future.

Additional Comment(s):

Reaction score
accepted.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.