My "best" PD action part 3

Reaction score
That was actually really impressive.
You really showed that police car side door/police car right back tire/police car right front tire/civ car left side door/civ car left front tire/city bridge left light post/city bridge right light post/city bridge highway right lane road (x2)/bazaar bush/police car left front door/police car left front tire and the shooter who's the boss!

Reaction score
Nice 30 tap dude, Glad to see the PD finally hit a 7% average accuracy rating.

Reaction score
myself and @Benj would like to offer you a spot in the next batch of TFU applications coming out soon! we appreciate you sharing this post and find you the most suitable candidate for the Top Fragger Unit role! You and @Double J are both on the same skill level so hopefully you can pass with flying colours

Reaction score
myself and @Benj would like to offer you a spot in the next batch of TFU applications coming out soon! we appreciate you sharing this post and find you the most suitable candidate for the Top Fragger Unit role! You and @Double J are both on the same skill level so hopefully you can pass with flying colours
I'm on the same skill level as him?? I think I just passed out.

---- Automatically Merged Double Post ----

I'm on the same skill level as him?? I think I just passed out.

Last edited:

Ophelia

Banned
Reaction score
giphy.gif