My Car Disappeared?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
New to the forum, can't figure out how to delete, just ignore.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Hello Daniel.
I do not believe that your car can magically just "disappear". There are a few explanations for this:
  1. It was robbed by someone with a lockpick,
  2. You left it somewhere.
If you left your vehicle somewhere, you can respawn it at the city garage or from one of the car dealer NPC's. If your car was robbed, the only thing you can do is wait until tomorrow and respawn your car again. I do not believe that this can be refunded, I am sorry.

Reaction score
Hello Daniel.
I do not believe that your car can magically just "disappear". There are a few explanations for this:
  1. It was robbed by someone with a lockpick,
  2. You left it somewhere.
If you left your vehicle somewhere, you can respawn it at the city garage or from one of the car dealer NPC's. If your car was robbed, the only thing you can do is wait until tomorrow and respawn your car again. I do not believe that this can be refunded, I am sorry.
You misunderstood, my friend. I do not own it anymore, I did around 2 months ago, now it's gone. I just started playing again, got on the server and couldn't spawn it

Reaction score
Like @Zan116 said are you sure you didn't sell your car and give the money away to someone because cars don't tend to just magically disapeer from yoir garage also you mentioned you left and came back so are you sure you didn't sell your car and give the money away? In answer to your question if you have the demo from the day/day before you left just incase you did actually sell your car and to proove you had one.

Reaction score
Are you sure you didn't sell your car and give the money away to someone as you've mentioned you left and came back so are you sure you didn't sell your car and give the money away? In answer to your question if you have the demo from the day/day before you left just incase you did actually sell your car and to proove you had one.
I don't just constantly record? I assume that's what you mean by demo, I don't record all the time because it lags my game

Status
Not open for further replies.