My official leave and PLPD resignation.

Reaction score
So after I had made a goodbye post a few weeks back, I then decided to try and come back to the community, which since, hasn't happened for many reasons, one of which being my loss of interest to the server. I would just like to say thanks to @Jordan , @CHADD and @ShadowJoey for giving me the ability to be working within the PLPD, however, I have decided to officially resign from the PLPD due to potentially never coming back here again. Thanks to everyone who helped me out within the server at the beginning and I hope you all have a good time doing what you have got to do.

Reaction score
Just make an inactivity notice bruh, I'm bored as fuck with PERP at the moment but I know I'll likely want back in about two weeks, I'm officially inactive 'till the 7th.
If you really are leaving for good, then I'm gonna be kind of sad. Though we didn't RP much together, when we did it was fun. I have fond memories of you and I spectating @Smauel gatting down those sweatmuggers on the highway.

Reaction score
@Allen Kennedy Sadly, as of this point, it is a full leave. I will miss the memories of Samuel gatting down them scrubs, but Perpheads isn't administrated to a standard to which I can live with anymore, there are too many sweaters in it now, If I was to come back, it would be summer time next year so an inactivity notice wouldn't suffice.