Server Suggestion New Buddy Type - Property Manager

Reaction score
Suggestion Title: New Buddy Type - Property Manager
Suggestion Description: Add an option on the Buddy system that gives someone 'Property Manager' which would enable them to give keys/storage to other people for your house, instead of everyone pestering the owner.

Why should this be added?:
-QoL 

What negatives could this have?:
-More key raids. 

Reaction score
I think the simplest way for this to work is if Property Manager only uses permissions from the other player's keys/storage permission.

E.G
If you tick property manager on John Doe, his friend Jane Doe would be able to unlock your property since she is on John's keys/storage permission.

This is the simplest implementation I could think of, and it would be as simple as unticking Property Manager on your friend John, and Jane's keys will go away automatically, regardless of John's input.

Reaction score
  • Staff
I think the simplest way for this to work is if Property Manager only uses permissions from the other player's keys/storage permission.

E.G
If you tick property manager on John Doe, his friend Jane Doe would be able to unlock your property since she is on John's keys/storage permission.

This is the simplest implementation I could think of, and it would be as simple as unticking Property Manager on your friend John, and Jane's keys will go away automatically, regardless of John's input.
Yes this makes complete sense!