Niko's Refund Request

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Your in-game name: Niko
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:16668186
Reason: While playing just a few minutes ago, as SS, the mayor quit his job. I checked my bank account, and I had approximately 58k.
I went to the car garage, got my volvo, then drove around a bit. Then I remember people telling me that the first paint job is free, so I went to the car dealer. Sure enough, the NPC said it would cost me 0$, so believing that, I painted my car.
A bit later, I need to buy gas. I drive up to a gas station, got money from my bank, though checked my account first. It said I only had 8k, which means I lost 50k on a paint job that /should/ have been free. Bolli, who was currently online, showed me that I bought something for 50k, and I mentioned the paint job. He then told me to make a refund request.

Evidence: N/A (Bolli told me it wouldn't be necessary)
Tick: N/A (Bolli told me it wouldn't be necessary)

Reaction score
Did you choose only the color? or also the type of paint(smooth metallic - cromed...) and the metal(gold - bronze - brass)? only the color is free

Reaction score
I chose only the color.
I wasn't too interested in the paint, just yet.

Reaction score
I guess this'll be a bump. Been a few days without an answer.

Reaction score
I was there when that happened (in the OOC). What you say it's true. Probably bugged, cause as I said that day, took me money too in the first paint.

Status
Not open for further replies.