Obidan66

Trande

It's not a secret that I have/had my differences with @obidan66, but I'd like to put them aside and still recommend him.

His Roleplay is outstanding. How often do you see someone getting out of his car and the starting to smoke a cigar with /me comments only? Never seen that before here on PERPheads to be honest. He also mostly stays in character on the forums, which causes some confusion sometimes, but it's still something noteable. All in all, a brilliant Roleplayer who knows what he's doing.

I will still come and kill you tho.

Reaction score
Eddie Grey - An amazing criminal, he can touch lot's of aspects of a criminal not just gunning people down. I had him as a Cappo in The Belinsky's and he was amazing, always called me 'boss' and did whatever had to be done.

God I fucking love you :kappa:

Deleted member 5920

He's an example of a player who can turn himself around, he was banned for a long time and when he came back he had changed completely. All criminals should take a leaf from his book.

Reaction score
Obidan is the only Godfather I know, who reserves a room in his base, for his office. In which he will carry out meetings.

He has always been a professional when it came to CriminalRP and running an org. Just as he as always been know for his Cuban cigars and whisky. I believe he stuck to the old fashioned way of behaving when running organisations.

Overall he is a great guy, and it was always a pleasure to work beside him.

Trande

@obidan66 disappoined me today. We were searching for a person for simple failing to stop. We found him with the PLP and Eddie Grey. We kindly asked him to give us the suspect, but he refused and said "you should go and get him" - we informed him about the suspect facing a jail time of max. 2 years. Ended with 5 deaths on their and 2 deaths on our side. Everything for this little offence is retarded.

I'd like to close this recommandation since I don't think obidan's roleplay is worth recommending anymore.

Trande

Yay, @EVIL says I am not doing my job correctly.

The property was owned by William Rosseti, the suspect. I knocked at the door and passively asked, if he's at home. He was, because I saw him standing behind Eddie Grey, who had an AK on his back. I told him that William, the guy behind him, is under arrest for simple evasion. He then said that we should go and get him. After that I explained to him that it is a simple charge which would probably end up in a jail time of 2 years. He still wanted us to "go and get him." I asked for back-up and told him again, that it is a very simple thing, and I wouldn't like to raid the whole property for it.

I gave him 3 warnings and told him how simple the charge is, he didn't give a toss -> causing us to raid them.
Yup, me and my fellow officers did a horrible job.I really thought Obidan is a good guy on the server and in roleplay, but this CLEARLY proves otherwise. It was utterly retarded.

Evil, honestly. You think everyone should bow down to your rule, and lick your feet. But at the end of the day you're the only one licking them.

Maybe you should keep your mouth shut about stuff you don't understand.

Reaction score
Eddie is a top lad. Had a few experiences with him, not as many as I would have liked to but from what I have gathered, he seems to do everything to a good standard and tries his best to make things right.

Reaction score
He is such a great member forum and server banned.Called Loejseren a minge

Deleted member 5920

Trande, you reopened a thread for a message that could have been done by PM. Not saying you're attention seeking but you're attention seeking.

And as for your nasty 1.1 comments, you might want to reconsider them what with you making a forum emoji of yourself ;) xoxo.

And if your response is "ur banneded ahahaha lolol im so funny" its an old joke.

Reaction score
Good roleplaying is interacting with players. Aslong as he does that its good. I as a mayor lived at a subs 3 house and did everything a normal person would do. Cooked food for my SS, took a shower, went to sleep... I wont call the good RP because I was just satisfying myself.

Reaction score
First of All, Id like to very much thank @Trande for his Recommendation. I value your kind words and the chance to start off again... Aswell as Id like to Thank everyone who has supported me and shown their appreciation of my RolePlay. On the more important note, Id like to apologize for my IC Actions, that have taken place yesterday... I simply made a wrong move, aswell as at the time I wasnt in the greatest mood, which truly troubles me. To give you any comment on my recent Ban by Loejseren, all I can say that, it is in the Process of Development.

Thank You very much,

Obidan66.