Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Appealing for: Ban
Appeal type: Apology
Which staff member banned you: Ben Lockwood

Your Steam Name: obidan66
Your In-game Name: Eddie Grey
Your Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:24423558

Why were you banned/blacklisted: Test drove a car because his car had been destroyed 100 m away and he didn't want to get a wrench. This is exploiting a game mechanic and user has been banned for excessive warnings
Why should this appeal be considered: This Situation has resulted this way, upon me along with my car, being Caught in the "Banter" situation. As I dont consider banter situations valid in any snigle way, so I have decided to Respawn my car, to prevent more Damage done by the "Banter" situation. I did not completely understand, that the "Banter" situation did not permit me to Prevent more damage and so I was Banned shortly after. I undertand what I have done wrong now.

Additional Comment(s): This prevented more Harm, than did Harm to Anything / Anyone. Atleast that is my Opinion, non the less I accept that fact that I have broken a Rule and so I accept full responsibility over the Punishment.
Evidence (If Applicable): http://demo.ovh.eu/en/729d4abdce365b386de7c8e05514e139/

Reaction score
Accepted
The ban has been revoked however I would advise in future that you use /report during these situations rather than taking that course of actions.

Status
Not open for further replies.