OOC

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Discussion Post: https://perpheads.com/threads/muting-ooc.20976/

Main Idea: Making the ability to mute OOC and LOOC two different options

Full description of the idea: One new option in the options tab, to mute LOOC, then the "mute OOC" only mutes OOC.

Why should it be added?: I'm tired of the shit flooding OOC, but LOOC is important because it's used mostly for important situations such as staff attempting to contact someone for availability

Pros: Less drama

Cons: If someone calls you out in OOC they can't reach you, but many might find this a pro including myself

Reaction score
+Support

Had mutliple times that i got frustrated about the daily salt in the OOC and set it to mute. when people wanted to talk to me in LOOC they had to talk over the voicechat, which ruined my roleplay experiences. This is needed very badly

Reaction score
Unfortunately you just have to learn to not get salty in OOC, as OOC is very helpful for people trying to make AR's, by asking peoples names instead of wasting staff time with simple small things, and you can get quick responses with things rather than waiting for staff to reply. OOC is very helpful and LOOC is helpful as if someone breaks a rule upon accident you can tell them, like if a sweater crosses intersection, or something.

Reaction score
I'm Supporting this . I think this can get players more into RP i really like it.

Last edited:
Reaction score
I think this is a good idea because people get in trouble sometimes for arguing and using offensive language in OOC but if this was added it would simply allow players to ignore OOC and stay out of trouble.

This would also help me be able to see my LOOC without having to look in console as OOC always gets rid of it from the chat box.

Reaction score
+ Support I would LOVE to be able to immerse myself completely into the roleplay without seeing in OOC chat random rubbish. But I'd like to add my two cents, instead of adding a mute OOC and LOOC, add chat filters, so we can keep help chat, as well as LOOC but have OOC muted.

Status
Not open for further replies.