Opinions please

Reaction score
Pretty good, music fits in well and is on point in terms of the beat when the kills are done. Smooth clips [FPS] so it comes out cleaner and better, nice win on that gungame too :D. Overall I'd give this a 8/10 just because its not finished, But is still a good quality montage. Keep at it and it will come out great.

Reaction score
i dont get it, why post an unfinished montage? it's just for rating and posts. smh.

dont say its for opinions its not

Reaction score
i dont get it, why post an unfinished montage? it's just for rating and posts. smh.

dont say its for opinions its not
I don’t need nor care about ratings, I generally want to know if I’m doing a good job, why would I need ratings if I got enough for my trophy points???
//phone

Reaction score
I don’t need nor care about ratings, I generally want to know if I’m doing a good job, why would I need ratings if I got enough for my trophy points???
//phone
to get more positive ratings? it's not just about trophy points. Why not just wait a day til you finish it then upload the full thing.

Reaction score
to get more positive ratings? it's not just about trophy points. Why not just wait a day til you finish it then upload the full thing.
Can you read, I’m not posting for no reason, I want to know if I Am doing decent and should carry on. And plus if i get ratings that helps me understand what people think of it, I got a few likes so I know people like it so far? Read the title ffs.
Also if you haven’t got any feedback for me please stop posting tryna cause beef.

Reaction score
Can you read, I’m not posting for no reason, I want to know if I Am doing decent and should carry on. And plus if i get ratings that helps me understand what people think of it, I got a few likes so I know people like it so far? Read the title ffs.
Also if you haven’t got any feedback for me please stop posting tryna cause beef.
i'm not "tryna cause beef" it's just dumb. why post an unfinished montage to see if "people think i'm doing decent". You make a montage, hardly anyone watches full montages anymore anyways so it's hardly like it has to be any good. Just seems to me like an excuse to post and get ratings.

i dont intend to warrant anything else said with a reply as it's wasting my time and everyone elses.

Reaction score
i'm not "tryna cause beef" it's just dumb. why post an unfinished montage to see if "people think i'm doing decent". You make a montage, hardly anyone watches full montages anymore anyways so it's hardly like it has to be any good. Just seems to me like an excuse to post and get ratings.

i dont intend to warrant anything else said with a reply as it's wasting my time and everyone elses.

Always you slipping in and bringing in the negatives about things, he told you why he posted it and he explained why he posted it unfinished, because he didn't want to have wasted time on montage no one would find interesting. He isn't trying to find an excuse to get ratings. It's always you coming in and instigating some sort of arguement/beef.

Reaction score
Always you slipping in and bringing in the negatives about things, he told you why he posted it and he explained why he posted it unfinished, because he didn't want to have wasted time on montage no one would find interesting. He isn't trying to find an excuse to get ratings. It's always you coming in and instigating some sort of arguement/beef.
Not being funny but who are you? you always pipe up to me if you have a problem with me message me on steam instead of hiding behind the forums where there are rules in place to prevent it.

Reaction score
Not being funny but who are you? you always pipe up to me if you have a problem with me message me on steam instead of hiding behind the forums where there are rules in place to prevent it.

Why does it matter who I am? All you care about is other people's status and who they are. My reply quoting your post isn't about any Popularity game or whatever the fuck you take people as. It's about The montage and it's not against you as a person but what you have said. There is no need for taking this to steam, but if you really want to then feel free to take it to steam..

Reaction score
Why does it matter who I am? All you care about is other people's status and who they are. My reply quoting your post isn't about any Popularity game or whatever the fuck you take people as. It's about The montage and it's not against you as a person but what you have said. There is no need for taking this to steam, but if you really want to then feel free to take it to steam..
"It's not against you as a person" hmm then why say this "Always you slipping in and bringing in the negatives about things" and "It's always you coming in and instigating some sort of arguement/beef."

Contradictory.

Reaction score
"It's not against you as a person" hmm then why say this "Always you slipping in and bringing in the negatives about things" and "It's always you coming in and instigating some sort of arguement/beef."

Contradictory.

Is that all you've got to say?

Its not really contradictory, you forgot to quote the 'What you have said' part. Because all that you say is negative and dumb ass fuck and always ends up with beef.

Reaction score
Is that all you've got to say?

Its not really contradictory, you forgot to quote the 'What you have said' part. Because all that you say is negative and dumb ass fuck and always ends up with beef.
listen wee man like i said, dont chat shit behind an online forum, get on steam or you can call me, don't chat on text what you wouldn't chat on mic.