Server Suggestion Org TS and phone calls with transparent background

Reaction score
Suggestion Title: Org TS and phone calls with transparent background
Suggestion Description: Make the background on the org teamspeak application transparent or somewhat see through.

This could be done either:
- Simply: Fade the phone to add transparency when org TS or a call is being made.
- Similar to the picture provided

Why should this be added?:
- Makes org TS more viable for people using it
- Can see through the phone fairly allowing more visibility.

What negatives could this have?:
- modelling / texturing work?

Attachments

• 9496A3EC-5451-4936-88B4-3F5C803FD173.png
    9496A3EC-5451-4936-88B4-3F5C803FD173.png
    415 KB · Views: 9
Reaction score
+1 would be so much better if you could have it as TS background as you can have it as a normal one.
1639515814431.png

Sam

Reaction score
I'm not the biggest fan of making the phone transparent while on org Teamspeak. The downside of using org Teamspeak while pretending to be Rambo during raids is that you will have something annoying on the screen. I know some people play on insanely small resolutions as they think having more FPS and winning shootouts make them cool, and in those cases, the phone will literally steal 40-50% of the screen space. So I would be open to the possibility to "minimize" the phone, so it goes down a bit, maybe 20-30%?

Reaction score
The downside of using org Teamspeak while pretending to be Rambo during raids is that you will have something annoying on the screen.
Raiding and shooting is a big part of the game, and TS is literally the only way in game to communicate while doing criminal activities, I don't understand why it needs to have such a downside.

So I would be open to the possibility to "minimize" the phone, so it goes down a bit, maybe 20-30%?
Either one or the other idea I think would be very good, its just too big as of now

Reaction score
why not make it so the names are visible, but when the phone is closed it drops down but the top of it is visible at the bottom right of your screen just showing the names of people in your active channel

Sam

Reaction score
Raiding and shooting is a big part of the game, and TS is literally the only way in game to communicate while doing criminal activities, I don't understand why it needs to have such a downside.
Not everyone uses TeamSpeak to communicate. And it's not a big downside unless you play on a really small resolution. Running around with a gun in one hand and a phone in another is so far from realistic you can get. So I see no issue with having a downside with using TeamSpeak while shooting people. Adding an option to make it go down a bit sure, but we are not making it so you can see straight through the phone.

Reaction score
I play on a normal resolution and I still think its a bit bigger, the 20-30% would certainly help.

Running around with a gun in one hand and a phone in another is so far from realistic you can get.
I mean.. if you want realism, free hands kits or even civ radios should be a thing then, that way ppl wont use phones while shoot, for balance purposes crims also need a way to comunicate
Adding an option to make it go down a bit sure, but we are not making it so you can see straight through the phone.
Perfectly fine with it!

Reaction score
TS3 allows you to make your window almost fully transparent, I think that’s pretty realistic if you ask me

Sam

Reaction score
TS3 allows you to make your window almost fully transparent, I think that’s pretty realistic if you ask me
How many transparent Nexus phones with TeamSpeak 3 have you seen? Transparent phones is non existing in PERP