Paralake COPS Intro

Reaction score
So back in the 2015 to 2016 days i was in the middle of my full time youtube video making shit. One of my most popular series was Garry's Mod COPS which spanned across 2 different servers. I've been feeling inspired lately after making some videos ive decided to bring my series back again. I worked on an intro tonight(Tried to sleep and couldn't) and finished it and am pretty happy with the results. I wanted to share with all of you what the future brings for me and my channel and hopefully making good content for everyone to enjoy. Hope you all enjoy and please leave some feedback. I'm open to improvement :)

Last edited:
Reaction score
My I ask what software you use?
I like the video but some parts the transition is very sharp/visible which makes it look less in my opinion, it is fine if u want to transition but be sure the weapon in that case is centered to your screen so the transition looks smooth as now it looked like an unfinished clip.

Looking forward to the rest of the video!

Reaction score
My I ask what software you use?
I like the video but some parts the transition is very sharp/visible which makes it look less in my opinion, it is fine if u want to transition but be sure the weapon in that case is centered to your screen so the transition looks smooth as now it looked like an unfinished clip.

Looking forward to the rest of the video!
I use Openshot video editor. I appreciate the advice a lot. Editing isn't my thing lol. I hope to get a lot of footage for episode one this sunday. :)