Sheriff Co. Leader
Sheriff

Members:

0gtStNK.png

Name: Alex Zaigar
Sex: Male
--------------------------------------

Rules:
1. Do not mug someone if their not a threat, or have not harmed any of the organization members, including you.
2. While we are on duty, we must be professional, anyone seen not being professional will be kicked out. (When your a police officer be professional or we might kick you out when you have quit the job.)
3. Do not steal from any member of the org, will result you in getting kicked out.
4. Never raid anyone of our allies.
5. Dont be disrespectful towards other members of the organization.
6. Do not harass the police unless they have done something very bad.
7. If you see a law breaker, call the police unless their a organization member/allie

Badge:
(When you get accepted, i make you a badge, which i expect you to have in your forum signature.)
lSBRbkg.png

Clothing:

When you join the org, you should change clotches whenever you have the money to do so.
cOhyOKg.png

How to join?
Click on applications
Applications

Or if we are basing, come to our HQ at the Subs 1, 2, or 3. There will mostlikely be a black lamborghini with a stripe on it, if you see that, then it's the right house, feel free to talk to me when i'm not at the HQ regarding joining the organization, or of course if i am at the HQ just knock on the door or yell.​

Last edited by a moderator:
Reaction score
So how I read the description is like you guys are a kind of civil officers they should enforce justice in Paralake City. So how will you people enforce justice? Torture, call the PD or simple just kill the suspect?

Reaction score
So how I read the description is like you guys are a kind of civil officers they should enforce justice in Paralake City. So how will you people enforce justice? Torture, call the PD or simple just kill the suspect?

Indeed.

What are you guys planning on doing ? I really think you choose the wrong name. Unless there is another type of Sheriffs out there that do the opposite of serving the Citizens.

Status
Not open for further replies.