Paralake's Best Company

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
PARALAKE'S BEST, COMPANY
88d5207e68.jpg

Information

Paralake's Best is a huge company, which sells weapons, and provides armoury to everyone for a cheap price. We do not take much profit, only 100-500$ profit, depending on the specific thing.

We sell weapons. We get orders, and we sell them. Upon ordering, your name and surname is needed for this. We do sell weapons that you can just take and buy, but preferably the weapons are ordered. There is a certain template, which you need to follow and send to my inbox IF you need an order.

If you need it delivered right behind your doorstep, you are going to have to pay a $100-500 extra, depends on where you need it dropped off at.

-----------------
We sell these guns ONLY within our company

AK-47 - $14,400 [FULL]
Remington - $9,000 [FULL]
M4A1 - $8,700 [FULL]
MP5 - $4,800 [FULL]
Beretta M9 - $2,700 [FULL]
Glock 20 - $2,800 [FULL]
M1911A1 - $3,700 [FULL]
Pistol Ammo - $1,800 [FULL]
Rifle Ammo - $2,500 [FULL] [Soon to be in stock]
Buckshot Ammo - $2,300 [FULL]

Order Here
Cancel previous orders Here

When you order, you will automatically be given a security code just in case if you get your order lost / stolen. Do not give it to anyone. It can only be presented if 2 days passed since you ordered it and or if you wish to cancel the order.

-------------------

88d5207e68.jpg

782275017b.jpg

We are a peaceful company, and will NOT be involved in any crimes / organisation wars if items are sold from us.

We are not responsible for crimes or being mugged.

The Merryweather Security
N.W.A - We are merged with them
Contact Information
Tooter Account: @ParalakesBestCo
Phone Number: 173 - 2697
Bank Account [For order transfers]: 5719135
Link to purchase
Link to cancel previous orders

© Paralake's Best Company. All rights reserved.

Last edited:
Reaction score
I think this would be better if people could simply call you instead.
Also, why has nobody made a company where they take items from one place to another? Could be handy for people raiding and taking weed that isnt done yet :/

Alex

You running a organisation is worse than reece being in one.

Gl with the org :3

Reaction score
Update Log 1.0.0

We are now partnered with amazing people @TheFrozenMonkeyKing called The Merryweather Security which are our suppliers. We have come to the agreement to change my prices the same as his, so it will be fair.
We have also been getting people buying our weapons already!

WE ARE IN NEED OF WORKERS, IF YOU WISH TO JOIN PLEASE GO TO THIS LINK AND FOLLOW THE TEMPLATE
Failure to follow template will result in an immediate denial.

Reaction score
If it's 'Paralakes's Best', then why are you in it? only yolking

Why would you limit the amount of weapons on offer? That's just stupid.

Reaction score
Gun Corporation has shown interest in your company. We find it interesting that before we went inactive we also did orders mostly with the Paralake Partnership. We will keep in touch and contact you if we find something which can benifit us both.

James Anders
CEO of Gun Corporation

Reaction score
The Bakassi Women
9LL0teZ.png

We might order something from you guys later on as our plans are working out. Good luck further more.​

Reaction score
Update Log 1.0.1
Me and @TheFrozenMonkeyKing have come to the idea to make an agreement on crafting. Me and him do not supply each other, but he helps my company on crafting. I send him materials, gets them done, I pay some money and he gives me the crafted gun.

We are doing really good in the business, getting more customers everyday.

New application system is out, now without the inbox but with the proper application form.

LOOKING FOR CRAFTERS FOR THE COMPANY.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.