Reaction score
Appealing for: Ban
Appeal type: Appeal
Which staff member banned you: @Clarky
How long were you banned for: Permanent

Your Steam Name: ♚Legendary♛
Your In-game Name: Mary Legend
Your Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:151030918

Why were you banned/blacklisted: Basically I was playing perp I really liked the server then I had a dumb idea to cheat I can promise you I never did it on a daily just did it this one time I was very stupid to cheat on a server I liked and I am really sorry for my actions I apologies I hope you guys can forgive me it was a dumb choice that I did and I really want you guys to forgive me I hope this will be fine but I understand cheating is serious and if you guys do not want to accept it that is fine by me just want to let the community and the team know I am really sorry for what I have done.
I am really sorry again for my actions
- Mary Legend

Reaction score
I geuss im involved? considering 1/2 of the situations of the recorded evidence we had was on me when raiding. Video shown below.

I don't understand how you can say you "liked the server" You was legit spinbotting... Along with this even when confronted and banned you took to my DM's on discord saying we "faked" your cheat by making you "jitter" and tried bullshitting your way out of it. I personally think you havn't been banned for no where near the amount of time you needed to. You havn't tried showing anywhere you have changed. The only thing you do is jump on the forums after a few months and post an appeal.

Also another screenshot of you saying "i didn't cheat"
M5B5HdcFqN6bWVIb.png

Last edited:
Reaction score
I geuss im involved? considering 1/2 of the situations of the recorded evidence we had was on me when raiding. Video shown below.

I don't understand how you can say you "liked the server" You was legit spinbotting... Along with this even when confronted and banned you took to my DM's on discord saying we "faked" your cheat by making you "jitter" and tried bullshitting your way out of it. I personally think you havn't been banned for no where near the amount of time you needed to. You havn't tried showing anywhere you have changed. The only thing you do is jump on the forums after a few months and post an appeal.
UP8xzvr.png

Reaction score
Denied

We feel that it has not been long enough since you were banned, to believe that you will actually play properly. You have also not engaged with the community at all, which indicates a real lack of desire to rejoin the community, and instead seems that you would just like to play the server again.

Status
Not open for further replies.