Community Suggestion Pin Commonly made and denied suggestions

Reaction score
Suggestion Title: Pin Commonly made and denied suggestions
Suggestion Description: The idea is to pin suggestions people often make and get denied in the denied suggestions archive as so to show the idea has already been rejected, in order to make it easier to find threads and prevent the same idea being posted over and over.

Why should this be added?:
- Makes it clearer that the suggestion itself is something the developers do not want added to the game mode.
- Wouldn’t take any development time to do.

What negatives could this have?:
- I dunno

Reaction score
I only have 1 problem with this in that suggestions that were denied before are suddenly accepted as times change. Doing this could prevent old suggestions that were denied from being re accepted in differing times.

Other than that I think it's a good idea.

Reaction score
  • Staff
I only have 1 problem with this in that suggestions that were denied before are suddenly accepted as times change. Doing this could prevent old suggestions that were denied from being re accepted in differing times.

Other than that I think it's a good idea.
An idea suggested within the same time frame of a former, denied version of the idea without any significant changes in the basis of the idea itself will never be accepted if it got denied recently already though.

Reaction score
Fair enough I'm talking like on the scale of years here.
I'm assuming that someone would be responsible for managing those pins, and they would probably play the role of deciding whether a previously denied thread is still relevant as a reference point.

Anything where a stance has changed, or become more neutral towards - could just become unpinned until another consensus has been reached.