Server Suggestion Player Rewards

Ophelia

Banned
Reaction score
Suggestion Title: Player Rewards
Suggestion Description: When a new player first joins the server, encourage them to join the discord and the website etc, Because they wouldn't know about the player rewards unless we told them about it.

(it should be a popup)

Why should this be added?:
- It helps them around the city more. Such as when they first join they'll have a vehicle to go to at City Garage instead of taking the monorail.
- It will encourage the new player to stay on the server since they'll have a Beretta and a vehicle and $10,000 to start them off.

What negatives could this have?:
Monorail will become useless.

Reaction score
I would like to see this added as its not at the moment. At least not when I did them 2 months back. However, i wouldn't want to give them a gun straight away.. some people just want to see the world burn and minge around when they would get a gun.
I would however also like to see that new players learn basic drugs. As the most common question IMO is "how do i get drugs"

Reaction score
I would like to see this added as its not at the moment. At least not when I did them 2 months back. However, i wouldn't want to give them a gun straight away.. some people just want to see the world burn and minge around when they would get a gun.
I would however also like to see that new players learn basic drugs. As the most common question IMO is "how do i get drugs"

I have written a mission for drugs, except Meth. They are waiting to be coded by a developer.