"Police Too OP"

Reaction score
Enjoy this slightly edited video of me raiding a suburbs house, with two others, where the PLPD in the start lack a bunch of tactics and brains, causing the loss of a handful of officers, until they finally stepped up their shit.

Yes, we had an advantage of the stairs, but they could've easily threw a bunch of flashes, and rush. Or jump up the balcony, as i always do.
http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x4qlfnm

People, afaik that were involved:

@ijokerxo
@Sdac2

@☢Delta_Force☢

cb80683103.jpg

850253b5c6.jpg

faa004b747.jpg

dw we didnt have beef xdd

Last edited:
Reaction score
Video blocked in Denmark.
Video blocked in Norway.
Video blocked in Bulgaria
Video blocked in Egypt.
Blocked in UK
Blocked in Israel
video blocked in the Netherlands Lmao
Your video litterly does work in any country
040c485786.png

There's always dailymotion tough, if that doesnt work im kms, shouldnt have put music under it lmao
http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x4qlfnm

Reaction score
One question. Why in the fucking hell were you using a double barrel shotgun at long range to kill cops outside? The guns bad as it is, without trying to kill people a mile away with a short ranged weapon lol

All they had to do is look up! oh dear.

Reaction score
U know, we was only like 6 officers and 1 swat WHILE it happaned.
When it happen, the mayor finally upgrade the slots.
I was the only swat there, till finally we get some other swat dudes.

Reaction score
U know, we was only like 6 officers and 1 swat WHILE it happaned.
When it happen, the mayor finally upgrade the slots.
I was the only swat there, till finally we get some other swat dudes.
Eh, there were 2 swat walking up the stairs already, there were over 8 cops on scene.

Reaction score
Like at the window, it was the moment when i arrived.
I shot u there, and i was alone, i drove back after all the officers kinda died by going up stairs, to pick up the swat units, who just went in duty. and then we all together came back, and this 1 swat got rekt becaus he went in alone, out of nowhere.
As soon as the swat was at scene(together), we pretty much walked up the stairs and shot everyone of u. But yes, it was a mess for pretty long time, becaus there was no swat slots - cant denie it was a mess - and i missed the flash nade >DDDDD(u hear me scream in ur video - nice remix btw) >DDD
Iam the one telling em taht u are ABOVE me (like where the stairs at, i shot there) buuuuuuuuuuut wellllllllllll >D