Posted for LilChicken - Minecraft Vanilla Hardcore Challenge

Reaction score
Posted for LilChicken

Minecraft Vanilla Hardcore Challenge

Hello all!

I've decided to put on a little challenge for anyone who wishes to partake. I've set up a vanilla minecraft server with a few plugins (players will have very limited commands) it is essentially a vanilla server with no TPing, sethome, or other commands like that. The few plugins we have enable us to ban players on death (you get 3 lives) rewards you with money for killing mobs and allows you to sell certain items to the server.

The challenge will end: 14/03/2022 19:00 GMT
Server IP: 37.230.138.227
Prize: $200,000 perpheads cash

The winner will be whomever has the most money at the end of the challenge. You can get money by:
- Trading with players
- Killing hostile mobs (Villager genocide will not be rewarded)
- Selling items to the server at the shop below spawn (try not to hit it when you jump down)

If you're killed for the 3rd time you will automatically receive a 7 day ban which will be lifted when the event is over as I intend to open the server back up as a normal server so if people want to continue with their progress they can do.

Discord: https://discord.gg/SubNATegXp (more info will be posted here)

The rules will be posted in the discord and basic conduct rules will apply.

Good luck and if you have any questions I'll be checking this thread or feel free to ask in the discord!
Also, I (LilChicken) will be playing but wont be able to win as I'll be the only one with OP permissions to keep it fair and to be able to administrate the event.

Reaction score
If you wish you can use the PERP Discord and we will set up a voice channel and text channel for you