Reccomendation for Blicky and Appricey

Reaction score
First I would like to start saying thanks to these guys for teaching me a lot while police and civilian.

@Blicky : I only started speaking to you and chilling with you around a month or so ago. However from then you have taught me a lot, such as in which instances when getting raided you let me know what to do and when to do it. This helped a lot because I was so trigger happy and shot everyone who entered the door even my friends. However Blicky taught me how to wait and see, this helps me and also stops me from shooting unarmed people. Blicky is on late night doing reports and it really helps when at night there are a lot of people trolling and messing around. Blicky is always there to help, even when not on server I ask him for advice of which rules the people in my ARs broke. Overall Blicky is, in my opinion, one of the best mods around.

@Appricey : I don't know why you are not staff already, you know the rules, you know how to rp. I just want to thank you on helping me while I was cop and showing me the right ways to go around certain situation and guiding me through my non-senior officer days and senior days. Also I like your kindness and how you greet me and everyone else on the server by saying things such as "Hello, how are you", you never know how much these messages can change someones day. I really appreciate what you have done for me and keep on going!

Reaction score
Thank you for the kind words man, it's really appreciated!

You've honestly been a real pleasure to roleplay with. Partnering with you as cop has been very fun and honestly i'm really enjoying it. Keep up the good work man!

Last edited:
Reaction score
Adrish it's been a pleasure teaching and roleplaying with you and i hope i really helped you with your roleplaying. Dont forget just cause your corporal now does not mean i am going to not force you to patrol with me :) thanks for the kind words i really apreciate it!