Recommendations for three people

Reaction score
So, I'd like to say a big well done to three people.

Firstly, @Murtsley . Out of the four times that I've had to call an admin today you've responded to three of those reports almost instantly. That's pretty good in itself. You've handled each situation with complete impartiality and clarity and your professionalism is almost second to none. You've done well as an enforcer and even better as a mod. You've got everyone saying fucking Leftenant not Lieutenant. Sort that out ;) Anyway, here's to you getting admin soon. You deserve it.

Secondly, @Hulapyk (Sir Binary). Your standard of roleplay is just generally amazing, I do think that you're a little under-appreciated. Your adverts as police are just what the server needs. A big well done to you. Keep it up and you'll do well.

And last but by no means last @ChrisAlAndrews Your police roleplay is brilliant, it really is. You just need to remember when to shut up on the radio sometimes. Keep it up and you'll be an excellent cop, and perhaps in a couple of weeks you'll be ready to make an enforcer application.

I'd also just like to give quick little "Darwin Award" to @ShadowJoey for trying so hard to roleplay seriously but yet you still let your car roll into the lake twice. Turn off your engine, press space and E at the same time and your handbrake will be activated. You were going to get a recommendation for trying to organise the force but that sheer stupidity can't go unpunished. Sorry bud.

Well done to all of you and thank you. You've made my first proper day back on the server really enjoyable.

Reaction score
OMG dude that was hilarious though, but in the end: we all had a giggle at that, we got rid off the SS nubby and finally, the police force compared nlr, ooc, looc and RDM to Buddism... Great session lads, cheers for the roleplay