Refund Request: 2 Weed Plants

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Your in-game name: Blake Vapes

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:27161794

What do you need refunded: 2 Marijuana Plants/around 40 Marijuana and 10 Marijuana seeds, which amounts to above the requirred monetary value for a RR.

Why do you want your item(s) refunded: So me, @Hazza56 and Stevo Adehriall were basing at Parker, we were watching a cringe compilation and as a result didn't notice the minges invading our place, despite the fact we didn't have valid time to utilise our guns and wouldn't realistically be any threat to them if they had gone about it the right way. But instead, they decided to shoot us all in the back of the head with un-suppressed weapons, causing the police to arrive. This is clearly 3.4 and 2.5, as it was excessive for them to kill us unecessarily and it drastically decreased their chances of escape. The two minges, knowing the police were coming, quickly grabbed both @Hazza56 's drugs and mine, resulting in them being picked premature and much less coming out.

Evidence: @MrAaron witnessed the minges admitting their mistake of raiding us in such a fashion and taking our drugs prematurely, he also advised that I make this RR.

Tick: N/A

Reaction score
Closed

As stated in countless other refund requests and in the FAQ this is not the section of the forums to conclude whether a situation was invalid and a result of rule infringement. Please submit an Action Request to have the situation evaluated before requesting your items be refunded.

Status
Not open for further replies.