Refund Request ($5000)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Your in-game name: Grant Pressman

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:33130062

What do you need refunded: $5000.

Why do you want your item(s) refunded:
I had 19 genes as some hold-over or something and wanted to change how my genetics were spread to craft better. I asked in /help and they said I'd keep all my genetics, and I wasn't aware that the max genes were made to be 15 at some point. So I lost 4 points and $5000 in the process of finding that out the hard way. I'm requesting $5000 so I can reset my points accordingly, because I could not have possibly known that was the case. I'll provide a demo below showing me doing the above, as well as proof I had 19.

Pug claims it was my fault that I even used the money to reset the genes to begin with, but how the hell could I have known? He expects me to stick with the genes I set and/or waste more cash resetting them.

Evidence:
Tick: My potato comp refuses to let me review the footage, but it should be within the last 10-15 minutes of the demo.

Reaction score

The fact that you managed to have 19 genes was a bug as the max is 15, you should've still been able to assign up to 15 genes and if not this was due to you actually having 19 previously, the evidence provided doesn't help too much.

Status
Not open for further replies.