Refund Request (Juzz)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Your Steam Name: Juzz
Your Roleplay Name: Kevin Jakobsen
Your SteamID: STEAM_1:0:63148949

Reason for Request: Police break down every door, even though we are defenders, we gave them the intruders, we had no drugs.

Requested Items: 1x ak47 with full mag, katana sword, 2 pyrex dishes, 10 cocaine seeds, a cop started taking many of my newspaper on the ground aswell i dont know how many.

Evidence Type: Authorised by Staff Member
Staff Member: Mini

Reaction score
MAny of my members did lose their shit aswell, cops dont follow the rules. They follow their mind and what they think is right, trust me, over 50% of all people who is cop on this server, doesnt remember the question in the police application, they just random press on all the answers to they get it right. I cant put any words on how angry i am, i have been raided by the cops 2 times, false evidence / claims, 1 time was an helper lying in a sit, like.... Where is the respect and loyalty in the social network on perpheads, changed from Perp to DarkRP. Has everyone lost their mind? Im a old school perp player, and i do not see this is going well.

Reaction score

I was saying the guy who's benelli got confiscated could make an RR as they complied and it was confiscated. There were drugs on the property hence your drugs and gun being taken

Status
Not open for further replies.