Refund Request of 30.10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
First of all i want to say im not a nativ speaker so forgive me for my writing and I hope you understand all of this

Your in-game name: David Dhai,Justin Belinsky,Furkan Kallman,Dexter Bratello
Steam ID:
STEAM_0:1:46439012,STEAM_0:1:42752609,STEAM_0:0:62967619,STEAM_0:1:43465700

What do you need refunded:
STEAM_0:1:42752609 Justin Belinsky : mp9 loaded , 2x large Pots
STEAM_0:0:62967619 Furkan Kallman : Colt M16, M9 Baretta, 4 large Pots
STEAM_0:1:43465700 Dexter Bratello : m9 baretta (silencend), 1 large Pot

STEAM_0:1:46439012 David Dhai : (I lost nothing but Im writting it because i feel responcible for it)

Why do you want your item(s) refunded:
Monday the 30th October we got raided in Parker Building Material Inc. by the police becouse of a life alert wich activated by an prop accident.
I died because of a prop. We reported it and I got very fast revived (thanks for that), but i didn´t think about the life alert I was carrying arround.
The police got informed and came to us as it should be. They knocked on our door.
I asked "who is there" with no responce (we had totaly no idea who it could be because we heard no sirens)
than finally we get a "PLPD open the door" a friend ask´s "can you prove that you are the police"
the respond was "yes by blowing your fucking door"

10 seconds later the door was blown away ... to that point we had no idea why of all their coming in.

my friends died i surrendered and asked why they raided us they said "because of an life alert".
then I explained that i had the life alert and i died of a prop and that it is just a big miss understanding and that they should wait because Im calling an admin to solve the situation... the swat officers just respond with a "not my problem" and picked up the durgs and guns to get the money from it...

Evidence:
witnesses :Justin Belinsky,Furkan Kallman,Dexter Bratello,Liza Vingesus,Marcus vingesus and I

Tick:

@Brinch

Status
Not open for further replies.