Refund Request (sasuke0115)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Your Steam Name: sasuke0115
Your Roleplay Name: Andrew Jordan
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:243856479

Reason for Request: I was gunpointing a meeic to stop talking on th radio and he has still continued. I killed him and staff member Valentine is currently investigating this. When i killed the medic and another guy for pointing a gun at me, i tried to leave and crashed into a cop on kalashnikov street at subs. If the medic whould have complied i couldve took him hostage and/or escape with a freepasage. !!!!!!!!!!!!! This wasnt authorised by a staff member as i forgot to tell him the full story.
Thats the wvidence link!!!!!!!!!!!

Requested Items: Hk mp5k with red dot and suppresor with either a full mag or 18 bullets out of 20

Evidence Type: Authorised by Staff Member
Staff Member: Valentine

• Optimistic
Reactions: A1L
Reaction score
Your Steam Name: sasuke0115
Your Roleplay Name: Andrew Jordan
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:243856479

Reason for Request: I was gunpointing a meeic to stop talking on th radio and he has still continued. I killed him and staff member Valentine is currently investigating this. When i killed the medic and another guy for pointing a gun at me, i tried to leave and crashed into a cop on kalashnikov street at subs. If the medic whould have complied i couldve took him hostage and/or escape with a freepasage. !!!!!!!!!!!!! This wasnt authorised by a staff member as i forgot to tell him the full story.
Thats the wvidence link!!!!!!!!!!!

Requested Items: Hk mp5k with red dot and suppresor with either a full mag or 18 bullets out of 20

Evidence Type: Authorised by Staff Member
Staff Member: Valentine
To requested items: the ferrari repair.

Status
Not open for further replies.