Refund Request (tymon007)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Your Steam Name: tymon007
Your Roleplay Name: Grzegorz Duda
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:143290224

Reason for Request: I bought a car. It was the McLaren F1, as the car is one of the most expensive, is fast, fits 3 people and has a big trunk. Seems reasonable for me. As i am a cop main, so I dont usually play as crim I dont drive the car much, so after doing two spins i went off and when I came back started to play as cop. Some time have passed, I upgraded the car for the money I earned by being a cop, and that where the problems begin.

The car is broken. When you set a limiter on 35, or any other low speeds, it just drifts out slowly, in an uncontrollable manner. The car drifts while accelerating randomly as well, so there is a good chance tiering it. When you hit a wall, you have to literally slow down to 0mph in order to regain control over the car. On top of that, it demages soo quickly, that my friends P1 would be repaired once for mine two times tier 1 repair.

I didnt drive the car much at first, but after some time, and my friend letting me drive the P1, I dont want to have the car anymore, as its an expensive piece of shit (car value, tier repair etc), and it just doesnt drive well, and I am sure that is not my fault this time.

Dont refund the car immediately, tell me if its possible first, because its upgraded once and im ready to loose like 400k for the upgrade i just want to have some money regained for it, so tell me if its possible, and if it is ill go and downgrade it first.

Requested Items: Money for McLaren F1 which is broken

Evidence Type: Bug Report
Evidence Link: n/a

Reaction score
This is just a thing that happens, There is a test drive feature for a reason. The only reason you get a refund is due to rulebreaks or server bugs, This is neither. Most super cars "spin out" and "drift" out of of control when they have the the speed limit active. Also if you smash into something going over 30mph its common for you to wreck your car. The refund rules can be found here

A1L

Reaction score
This is just a thing that happens, There is a test drive feature for a reason. The only reason you get a refund is due to rulebreaks or server bugs, This is neither. Most super cars "spin out" and "drift" out of of control when they have the the speed limit active. Also if you smash into something going over 30mph its common for you to wreck your car. The refund rules can be found here

Thank you helper Jamie

Status
Not open for further replies.