Refund Request

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Your in-game name: Jeffrey Geeza

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:41796970

What do you need refunded: 2 small concrete barriers, 1 large wooden fence, 3 normal concrete barriers.

Why do you want your item(s) refunded: Cause during a raid, a Mod decided to show up and unfreeze all my props and then throw them around cause he thought it was a bad defense. Then because I couldn't pick them up during a raid, he decided to remover tool them all, without even telling me once to pick them up.

Evidence: Ask @Chris he remove tooled them all.

Tick:

EDIT:
If you want to start removing props before telling people to move them, then do it for EVERYONE. Because if some staff are punishing people a certain way for a rule, and other staff are punishing more severely for the same rule. Then it all becomes a fuck fest of admins changing the punishment depending on how much they like someone.

Last edited:

M

Reaction score
This was the defense that was removed.
b62c91c557.png

(n.b. I think the barriers on the bottom were rotated 90 degrees so that the fat end is at each end of the fence; nevertheless the defense still would be against the rules)

This is fundamentally against the rules, and since you are a long standing player you should know this.

It isn't fair for the raiders that you should have a defense which doesn't follow the rules. I attempted to unfreeze and try and move the props into a corner but there were way too many, so they had to be removed; no rule/policy stops me from doing this when it is not possible to resolve in another way.

Nothing really entitles you to a refund, I guess the moral of the story is not to complain when your base doesn't follow simple rules and gets acted upon. If you are refunded, it will be by act of courtesy only, and that of @MoronPipllyd or @Bolli.

Reaction score
This was the defense that was removed.
b62c91c557.png

(n.b. I think the barriers on the bottom were rotated 90 degrees so that the fat end is at each end of the fence; nevertheless the defense still would be against the rules)

This is fundamentally against the rules, and since you are a long standing player you should know this.

It isn't fair for the raiders that you should have a defense which doesn't follow the rules. I attempted to unfreeze and try and move the props into a corner but there were way too many, so they had to be removed; no rule/policy stops me from doing this when it is not possible to resolve in another way.

Nothing really entitles you to a refund, I guess the moral of the story is not to complain when your base doesn't follow simple rules and gets acted upon. If you are refunded, it will be by act of courtesy only, and that of @MoronPipllyd or @Bolli.

Oh I see, so its one rule for some and another for others. Utter bullshit, I thought the admin team were making a standard in which all rules should be enforced. You can't move props for some people and then delete them for others. There are so many other players with double my game time who have just had props moved, or have been told that they need to change their base.

M

Reaction score
accepted.jpg

After discussion with @MrLewis, on the basis that (the majority of?) others do not lose their props as a result of breaking prop related rules, you can have them back as an act of courtesy; the list provided is accurate. Removal was not invalid, it was the only fair option.

However, you will be receiving a warning for breaking the prop related rules and you need to realize that nobody - except for you - was at fault here.

Status
Not open for further replies.