Refund Request

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Hey,

so from last week on to the weekend I've been very busy at crafting. Pushed my firearms from 30 to 70.
Yesterday, monday, I looked into my storage and noticed pretty much all my M4s and some Remingtons are gone.
When I discovered that I immediatly did a report, that was when just a few minutes later Moron arrived already.
He talked to me it would be a bug obviously. That if you drop items they should get back to your storage but actually disappear.
The reason I dropped my M4s so often was I had a full one ontop, and I have been crafting 10 M4s, so everytime I needed to get the full one out, drop it, put the new one in and put the full one back (so it wont get lost somewhere down there).
I viewed alot of demos now, the best I could find I uploaded. I hope its just me - I cant see anything in my storage, like its empty.
So the content I lost I can remember (the ones I noticed and might be the only ones since I just dropped these) were:
- 10 M4s (this is just a raw guess, they've been more)
- 3 Benellis (hope thats correct)
... Well as I said hopefully im the only one that doesn't get a view on my storage and that others can see that.

STEAM_0:1:10648517

http://demo.ovh.eu/de/60b057a3016223edc3260f6f0b5c168e/

Thanks for your time, hope this thread wont get lost!

Reaction score
I have reviewed the demo you have posted. It shows you standing in your apartment for around 15 minutes growing You then getting raided revived and released. To which you got raided again and killed the raider. You then put weapons into your storage.

The demo shows no proff of you losing or even crafting the guns. Only person who can fully check is Fredy and I doubt he will do that.

Denied/Closed/Moved.

Status
Not open for further replies.